Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Year Old Am I

Hello all. I am delighted to inform you that I come to my first year anniversary, some call it birthday. What a glorious first year it has been. Everyone tells me I've accomplished quite a bit in this short amount of time. I'll let my mommy tell you all about it later.

Right now, I'd like to share some photos from my one year old photo shoot. My Auntie Ha Ha was so kind as to take them for me. You can't see in the pictures, but my mommy is acting a fool behind the camera to get me to smile. I found it hilarious that she went to such lengths, but shhh, don't tell her, I only smiled to make her feel better. So here goes. Enjoy.






































1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Taylor!!! You've become quite the beautiful and personality-filled little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete