Monday, November 29, 2010

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

It's that time of year again! Christmas tree hunting!

I confessed last year in a blog post of my snobbishness regarding 'real' trees vs. 'fake' trees. This year I thought I'd just post a few pics of our annual Christmas Tree Chopping.

It was Taylor's 1st year to participate, and as you can tell, she loved it.

See the delight in her eyes.


We found the perfect tree, and daddy cut it down while we watched.


We rode on a hay ride.


We saw real, genuine reindeer.


We played with Mommy's hat.




We grabbed the camera.


And, we looked cute.


All in all a super fun day.

What a great tradition!

I do love a real tree.

3 comments:

  1. You both look adorable!! I'm glad she's excited about the Christmas season ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm ready to meet Noah, probably more than you. Totally kidding. I know you are ready. Add me to the list of people to say you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE real trees too! Trust me, Taylor will be MUCH more enthused about it next year and ya'll will be chasing her all over that farm:)

    ReplyDelete