Monday, February 27, 2012

Sisters It Is

August 3, 2011

We had the big ultrasound today. The one where we find out the sex of the baby. Jonathan and I really don't have a preference. We are just thankful.

In the back of my mind, I think it's a girl; probably just because I can see us being an all-girl family like mine was.

In the back of my mind, I think it's a boy; probably just because I trick myself into thinking I've felt "different" this pregnancy.

And the winner is...a girl!

We are so excited that Taylor will have a sister close in age. I pray they will be close. I pray they will really love each other. Like really. When I see the the sweet Spain girls, that's what I pray Taylor and her new sister will be like. Best friends.

We don't have a name. It will come.

Thank you, Lord, for this sweet blessing of another daughter. You know how much we cherish Taylor, and I know you will open our hearts for even more love for this new baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment