I am loving this stage of pregnancy. I want it to go nice and slow, so I can savor this special time with Taylor.
My belly has reached the limit. I am now in maternity clothes, and there's no stopping me now. It felt a little weird making the switch to maternity. I kept trying to make myself believe that I didn't need them yet. Boy, was I wrong.
These things are wonderful! My belly feels so much better now that it's got a little more freedom. And maternity pants are pretty cool. They look normal, but have that special flap that just goes right over your belly. (It would be even cooler if they sold skinny, maternity jeans).
I am hooked on maternity clothes now. Luckily, the only thing I've needed to purchase was a few pairs of pants to get me through. God has kindly provided the rest through magnificent people. Here are the many ways God has provided. He deserves the credit:
- a wonderful friend, Shea, lent me a ton of maternity shirts and dresses
- my coworkers gave me a gift card to Old Navy, which I spent on dresses and tanks
- Jonathan's coworker, Jaci, loaned me lots of clothes (she's mucho tiny, so I only fit into a few items, but the thought was greatly appreciated, especially since she also gave me 4 boxes of baby girl clothes)
- Rachel Jones and Abby Falls decided on a whim to lavish me with maternity clothes they purchased today from Gap. What generosity and kindness! So thankful!
- And lastly, due to the style of clothes right now, many of the things I already own will last me through most of the pregnancy.
Maternity clothes, you've won me over. I am your biggest fan.